Saturday, April 27, 2013

MICROSOFT E3 2013 Predictions


So it's on the horizon! E3 is almost here (Kinda!) so I decided to lay out my predictions for the big three
NINTENDO http://www.ign.com/blogs/theycallmeenvy/2013/04/21/nintendo-e3-2013-predictions
SONY http://www.ign.com/blogs/theycallmeenvy/2013/04/20/sony-e3-2013-predictions
And now MICROSOFT!
Here are my humble predictions for MICROSOFT and there E3 presentation this year.
1. XBOX 720
I dont think MICROSOFT will reveal the 720 early like some people are saying. I think they will wait till E3 where they will have there largest audience, that makes the most sense to me..............Looks like I was wrong again!!!
2. XBOX APPs
More apps and then some more apps. Everyone knows that MICROSOFT doesn't want to give up the living room. Personally i don't care for the apps I just want games, but apparently some people are excited for this.
3. KINECT GAME
We all saw "RISE" and most aren't too excited for it, but that doesn't keep me from thinking we will see some more KINECT games. At least they will be on the KINECT 2.0 right.....RIGHT!?
4. XBOX LIVE Cross Gen
I think one of the big thing that MICROSOFT can do to get an edge on SONY is to carry over the games and friends you have on the 360. With XBOX LIVE already being way more popular then PSN I could see it carrying over to the 720 unlike PSN as it is now.
5. NEW IP
There will be a HALO 5 and a Gears 4 but not at E3 (Probably) so i think MICROSOFT will step it up with a big new IP, and chances are it will star a protagonist who loves guns.
6. COD First
The early access to CALL OF DUTY maps will continue on 720, your happy right....RIGHT!?
These are a few predictions that I think we can expect, and in my opinion this isn't too much to get excited about but I never doubt MICROSOFT. So here are a couple things they could do to really spice up there presentation.
1. HALO WARS 2
Words are not needed for this one MICROSOFT just make it (I would actually be okay with a GOW WARS if you know what i mean)
2. KINECT DEATH
How great would it be if they came out onto the stage and said....."We are done making KINECT games"
3. FABLE MMO
I love the fable world, and I believe in the team behind the fable games. With the improved XBOX LIVE I think moving that world to an MMO game could really make a great experience.
So there you have it. what do you think I'm wrong about? probably a lot, let me know in the comments and tell me what you think we will se at E3 and what you would like to se at E3.
Follow me on twitter @Matthew110491

No comments:

Post a Comment