Sunday, April 28, 2013

Surviving a Sunday


    That day is here, the day when the weekend has ended but work and school has not yet grabbed you. Yes i'm talking about SUNDAY, the day that drags on forever do to lack of things to do. I however will not let sunday take me this time. No my friend, I am armed with a VITA and I will fight this sunday.

    I know what your think "Oh but there is nothing to play on the VITA!" Oh could you be anymore wrong? The answer is yes, but not by much. See there is this little great game that just came out, some of you may have heard of it "Guacamelee" see this little gem is just one of the games I will be playing today. The open world feel of this game is very similar to the old Castlevania. Great game play and beautiful graphics pared the $15 price tag makes Guacamelee a great way to kill a sunday.

    Next up we have a demo, yes a DEMO! The "Soul Sacrifice" demo to be exact, and i know what your thinking "Why would you spend your sunday playing a demo?" Well it's simple, cause its frickin awesome! Plus the saved data from the demo will carry over to the full game when you get it. Now if this demo is any real indicator of this game, I will make this a day one grab and this sunday will boost my standing in Soul Sacrifice dominance! ha ha church cant do that!

    So there you go fellow gamers, go forth and conquer this sunday! and every sunday for the rest of time.
    Also follow me on Twitter @matthew110491
        Plus check out my blog at NewWorldGeek.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment